Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Update
Halloween... We went to a friends party and carved pumpkins and had fall treats!
Ward Trunk or Treat as a Cowboy Couple! (aaron looks mighty fine in those chaps and vest! ohhh yaa)
Then we got some more photos of our cute pup Trigger! We are still loving him and adore him. Although lately I had to get back up at 2:30am and again at 6:00am to take him out to pee. I am restless. So exhausted. But it's worth it and we love having him. He is SO much fun.
And lastly..... today is one of the most important days in the history of the United States. I really hope Mitt Romney wins for the presidency. I have faith the right thing will happen and I know the Lord is truly involved in his life and that whatever happens it will be the right thing for the future of our country. This is the Lords promise land and I really hope everything works out for us all.
In other upcoming exciting news..... Dad coming to town for a few days, one nighter in Las Vegas, Thanksgiving, Aaron's Bday on the 23rd, Huntington Beach 10k on Thanksgiving morning with SIL Heather, lots of pie, lots of fun and lots of family and then Christmas! I love this Holiday Season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment