Sunday, January 20, 2013

Photo Update

Am I crazy? I am starting to think I am... What kind of person just quits their full time, with benefits job to going to a not even part time job with no benefits? HA! Nobody these days... But you know what, it's all okay and it will all work out. I couldn't do this without my husband. He has been my biggest supporter through all of this and continues to push me in my darkest moments. Babies are the key. Well not literally. But the reason behind this switch was so that I could still make part time money on the side with my husband working. I could still manage having kids and working at the same time. Sounds like a great idea but is it really? Will it really work out? I. Hope. So. The Lord has guided us this far and hasn't let us down. My priority is Real Estate Photography and my link is on the --> Right --> Side --> there is much more $$$$ in REP but its harder to get your name out there and convince people to use you and spend a good amount of money on you. So far it's been good, but it needs to be better. Last week I had 5 jobs, this week so far 0. Its rough. Ups and downs. I know it will be worth it though. Back to the fun stuff.....Here are some fun photoshop actions that I'm been playing around with. I love photoshop.
** Photo Shoots Update ** I've done 2 shoots of people so far, Lucy and Chelsea in my ward. I am going to do more. I am just offering them for free right now to a few people.. I'm just seeing how I like it and if I'm any good at it.
So that's it guys... If you want to give your feedback (which I would love) feel free to comment or send a message to me on facebook. Thanks!

No comments: