Tuesday, January 1, 2013
Ringing in 2013
***WELCOME 2013***
I am thrilled for a new year! New Year, New You! I always love resolutions even if they may not work out for me in the end. I think I decided this year to not make one! Although I have 2 on the back of my mind.... 1) Think consciously about what I am eating and how it effects myself, my mind and my body... 2) Run 1,000 miles in 1 year
The first is definitely something I can do but the second I'm still contemplating. I read some running blogs and such and one person's goal is to run 2,013 miles for the year 2013. That averages to about 5.5 miles per day. Now honestly, that's a lot. As much as I'd like to say I ran 2013 miles in 1 year, I just don't think I could do that. I'm trying to be realistic here. So how about 1,000? that's 2.7 miles per day. That's more do-able. Even walking. But you can also think about race days, I am hoping to do a 1/2 marathon so that would be a lot of miles in one day.
Anyways, So I wanted to start out New Years Eve strong and took my puppy out on a hike! I swear, everything is more fun with a dog.
That night we headed over to our friends Sandra and Tylers house for their annual NYE party... good times, as usual! Good food, good friends and good times!
Here's us at 12:01am Jan 1, 2013!
Another year as gone by and another year has come. Time is just flying by! 2013 I hope will be another great one for the Antis'.... our 5th year of marriage is quickly approaching... more birthdays.... more holidays! It just doesn't end! But we wouldn't have it any other way! Happy New Year to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment