Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Does anyone have a time machine?

If you do please let me know! These 3 are growing up way to fast, and they're not even my own kids! Well sort of. Where did all the time go? Just disappeared I guess.

Pretty Kenzie will be 18 and if I go on i'll just start to cry... it used to be just me and her for 12 long years (and I mean that in a good way). I love her so much!

This little guy will be 9 very soon, and he's my favorite boy in the world. Very talented in all he does. Wil is hilarious and so adorable, he is our warrior.

This princess just turned 4 and I thought she was just born yesterday! It sure seemed like it. She's the one I call "my baby"... I stayed home and watched Paisley like I was her own mother. She even did call me Mom sometimes! Now she thinks we have different mom's. Haha.

These two are partners in crime. Though they fight a lot, they love eachother and I bet they'll be bestfriends one day.


Time goes by so fast. Lets enjoy it.

John 13:34-A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

1 comment:

shawna henrie said...

wow, they ARE growing up!!