Well, not much to post. Its finally my weekend with Friday and Saturday off which means I got to sleep in :) Things at work have been, well.. the same. I'm pretty productive since I read the Twilight books all day long. Its a paperless environment so everything is either eraseable or on the computer. So we have these digital books and the only book I recieved was the 4 books of Twilight. Needless to say, I wasn't all that thrilled. Even though I read the first book and loved it I didnt really want to read the rest of the series. But... So within 3 days I'm more than half way done with the 2nd book and to tell you the truth, it's pretty good. So I'll probably finish off the series so I can keep from going insane at work. Another book I think I want to read is Eat, Play, Love because the movie is coming out soon with Julia Roberts. Yay, she's one of my favorites.
Another accomplishment: last week I ran 8 miles! I found my nitch... this woman...

I go to the BYU Idaho school gym and I grab the magazine cover that has her on it and I feel like she is there watching me! It totally does the trick! Also a little music helps too, but I feel like it helps me. Now if I could only manage to change my work schedule so I can keep working out at night instead of being so sleeeeppyy in the morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment