Monday, May 9, 2011

engaged again?

May 9th 2008 was a wonderful and very surprising day to say the least for me. Aaron on the other hand had it all planned..........

He told me to meet him after his class ended at his mothers house and we'd have dinner there and hang out. When I got there Aaron wasn't there, only his mother. A couple minutes after not really knowing what was going on... Aarons mother came out and handed me a CLUE.

On each of the 5 clues I got they all rhymed and lead me to various places in Idaho Falls that we had been to and had lots of fun at. Eventually the 2nd to last one was our engagement ring store, then the last clue was to the Idaho Falls Temple where I found Aaron with a boquet of roses in his suit. So Handsome! Oh ya! From there I was pretty much crying and he got down on one knee and told me he wants to spend the rest of his life with me and asked me to marry him. Yes, Yes, Yes!

I was so awesome! And very romantic! Since then I dont think Aaron wrote me another poem since. He did enough to steal my heart away and... well... he's had it ever since. I would like some more rhymes though.



This was one of the best days of my life



I am so glad Aaron and I are together & He is the best husband I could ever have; He is so perfect for me! HAPPILY MARRIED for 2 years, 6 months, 10 days, 7.3 hours and counting.....

No comments: