Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Remembering...

May 12th, 2010 was a sad day for the Wallace Family.... This week I am remembering the passing of my Grandfather, Robert Bruce Wallace. He was such a wonderful man and he taught me so many things. He was a professor of english. He was the very first principle and guidance counselar at Mission Veijo High School in 1966.



These are Bob & Cozette's children: Bruce, Cozanne, Bret (my dad) and Stuart


Me & Grandma Cozette






I know he is up in heaven spending time with his family and teaching others the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The first year is always rough without someone but our family is doing much better. Now we can wear all of his awesome cowboy gear and indian rings! I love my Grandpa and I love my family so much. I know we will all see eachother again soon.

No comments: