
And that wide open road... crusin' down the highway with no one around for miles. There is nothing like it. (until the cop pulls you over for going 20 over... oops, jk)

not to metion the sunrise peeking over the tips of the mountains... it's life changing at 6 in the morning

I wont even get into the other things in my life i'm missing... My two wonderful, beautiful, hilarious families... {I'm tearing up as I look as these pics.... I'm such a cry-baby!}


Luckily we get to see these this awesome couple, Aaron's brother Blake and his wife Heather in 8 days!!!!! We're driving all the way to San Fransisco to see them :)

Anyway, when it all comes down to it I know I have my family there for me its just really super tough {and sucky} to live far away from them all... it makes it so worth the long drives to see them!
{{{{{stay tuned for my next post on my little sister & also one on me becoming rich one day... it should be good}}}}}
No comments:
Post a Comment