Thursday, May 24, 2012

Big News::Photography

I finally jumped off the 9-5 bandwagon.... after 2 years of the same old thing everyday... I'm officially a Real Estate Photographer! I've been training with my friend (Julia Dapper) for about 6 months then made the transition into full time with her. She's had the business about 1 year and she makes pretty decent money and loves the industry. She has 2 kids at home so she's usually done with all her work by 3pm.... This week we finalized a name for ourselves... FIRST IMPRESSIONS REAL ESTATE PHOTOGRAPHY... We named it that because we are trying to get great first impressions of our photos and of us. Down below is our custom flyer we created which also includes staging tips, what we can do for you and pricing. I am so thrilled to be doing what I want to do for once with my career, such freedom and power I never thought I would get.
So if your moving and need to get photos or a flyer to sell your house, tell your Realtor to contact me and we can set something up! I also can do flyers for just about anything else: parties, bbq, selling your car, just sold, garage sale... you name it, i can do it! I have great pricing as you can see - Please spread the word as I am just getting started! My full work blog that is now being built is: www.aubreyantisphotography.blogspot.com Check it out guys! I am so excited!

No comments: