Sunday, May 13, 2012

{ ::mothers in my life:: }

Happy Mothers Day to My Mother, April, and to my Mother in law, Denise. Some photos to reminisce...
April, mamacita, I love my mother so much! I can't even express how much I miss living close by her and my family. its been really difficult to live far away from each other after 18 yrs of no separation. I am really looking forward to July when my whole family comes down for a week and we can have some fun!
Denise - I am so glad I have a wonderful mother in law, but I wish we lived closer! Idaho is way to far. I do always love going to her house though. It is the house I always wanted to live in growing up. She has a beautiful garden, a gorgeous backyard with sunset view. I love spending time with her and am grateful for her influence in my life. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL YOUR MOTHERS OUT THERE, AND MAYBE IN A FEW YEARS I'LL BE CELEBRATING MYSELF AS A MOTHER! :) WE'LL SEE! XOXO

No comments: