Thursday, July 26, 2012

ARW PARTY 2012

Once again the infamous Antis Roofing & Waterproofing (ARW) House of Blues Party is officially over!! I have a husband again!! This year he was in charge of the WHOLE THING. It was filled to max capacity at 1,400 people - and I was in the middle of it all.... videoing/photographing!
It ain't a party without Grandpa and Grandma!
The big guys - Dean and Charles
Gma, Gpa & Aaron
My Sweetie and I <3
Friends from the ward!
More Friends!
The band - Flashback Heart Attack - 80's songs all night long!
I was on stage left most of the night videoing and photoing the band :) pretty cool
I am so proud of my husband for putting on a great party and also being recognized for an award for his stellar performance and skills - Tonight is an Awards Night and I hope he wins!! Off to another night of fun :) Until Next Year....

No comments: