Monday, July 9, 2012
WORKING IT OUT - you can do it too!
Ever since I met my husband almost 5 years ago he's got me into working out... whether it was at the BYU Idaho gym... walking around outside... bike rides... lifting weights.... He was there with me by my side. Now that he's got himself a "work out partner" now, who's much bigger and stronger then I... I usually go with a friend or by myself. Honestly I think I like the friend just as an excuse to go but when I get there I'd rather be by myself so I can then go as hard and easy as I want and not succumb to the pressures of those around me. Anyways, I got a bike for Christmas and i'll be honest.. I have only ridden it maybe 3 times... However the bikes at the gym, they are another story. I'm on them a lot. A Lot. I do 2 spinning classes a week and am now adding days in between on my own with the bikes they have there.
Today I did 10 miles.
Now 10 miles may be small to others and large for some but for me, it's just right. It takes me about 1 Hour to do 10 miles and I just jam out to my music. It's pretty sweet. Every now and then I like some weight lifting and running but biking has been suiting my fancy for a while now. It is just me or do I go in and out of phases? I was OBSESSED with running a few months ago and now I'm obsessed with biking. You know what..... I think just as long as i'm getting my work outs in then i'm alright.
I found some great fitness quotes on Pintrest that I wanted to share in hopes that it will motivate you to get to the gym! BECAUSE YOU'RE WORTH IT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment