Sunday, July 15, 2012
Fun is on its way!
The first few pics are just an update of whats been happening lately.... Aaron's work, ARW, has been involved with Habitat for Humanity for a long time. A huge thing that happened 2 weeks ago was aaron's uncle Charlie, daughter Ally and son Erek got the chance to go to Mongolia for 1 week and build houses for people there that are in need. They are just getting back today so we haven't had much of a chance to talk about the experience but from what he's told us so far, it was incredible. Aaron and I really hope to get the chance to go next year. We'll see. What a wonderful thing to do and truly it was a lot of hard work.
Here is Aaron and I at a smaller Habitat for Humanity build locally in Santa Ana - It was a great experience too and I got to be the ARW official photographer for the day!
Here's the group of some ARW reps who came that day too!
Now off into a whole different subject...... I made homemade cookies for the FIRST TIME this weekend. My Mother in law, Denise, makes the best chocolate chip cookies... naturally mine weren't AS good but they were close and Aaron was satisfied. Go me.
And the most exciting news........ MY FAMLY IS COMING ON THURSDAY! I am thrilled to say the least. They moved to Utah 3 years ago and haven't had the opportunity to come down here yet and now they are finally making it happen. We are going to go to the beach everyday and Sea World one day! I am so excited.... the only thing i'm most bummed about is that Aaron will be working about 70 hours the exact same week they are here.... not such good timing after all..... but what can ya do?
Little Miss Paisley June is getting so big... she'll be 7 next February.
And Mr. Sir William is a big 11 year old now whom I just adore and love.
:::AND A QUICK SHOUT OUT TO GRANDMA CAROL AND HEATHER ANTIS FOR THEIR BIRTHDAYS THIS WEEK!! XOXO LOVE YOU!!:::
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
ummmmmm, those cookies look tooo tasty! So fun to see you this weekend!
Post a Comment