Friday, February 27, 2009

Ameritel Inn

I work here:



Well, I finally got a job! I work at Ameritel Inn located in Ammon, Idaho (right by Idaho Falls). I answer phones, make reservations, serve/make/clean breakfest... It's a fun job so far! Today's my 3rd day on the job and i'm enjoying it. I'm a little bit stressed with having to learn so much already and being told I'm going to be bymyself next week. It's a good job though to have. It's good to have the experience now which will probably help me get a better job in California. After applying for at least 30 jobs and searching for about 8 weeks, it's nice to finally say we're bringing in some money. The hours for this job though right now are crazy. My first two days were 8-1:30 and today is 5-midnight... Sunday 3-11pm... I'm really looking forward to having a set schedule, but I shouldnt be complaining right?! :)

No comments: