playin fooseball with some friends!
Mr. Adorable Smarty Pants havin some fun!
I've been wanting a BYUIdaho sweatshirt for a long time! Thank you hunny! :)
I made my hubby a homemade candy gram! :)
Valentines was great this year!!!! I had a difficult time this year thinking of a gift... but not giving it a lot of thought this year and waiting till the last minute to go BIG, I definitaly came out strong with a brilliant homemade idea! I am very proud of myself, and glad for my experience growing up making these things all the time for fun! Aaron never fails to disappoint me when 'gift-giving-time' rolls around for any holiday. He got a me a BYU Idaho sweatshirt that I've been wanting for a long time, and some nice MATCHING socks. If you know me, you'll know I never have matching socks on. I'm glad my hunny pays more attention to me then I think he does :) In addition to the candy gram I gave Aaron, I bought him some nice Hot n' Spicy Cheetos that he loves, and a HUGE enlarged print sized edition (like for old guys) of the Joseph Smith Book we're reading in Priesthood/Relief Society. And it was only $3.00!!!! He'll enjoy showing that off tomorrow at Church, hahah. Anyways, after all the gifts and such, we went out to BLAST OFF arcade in Idaho Falls to play some LASER TAG!! we went with 2 other couples, and it was a lot of fun! Needless to say, I stunk, but Aaron always beats me. He did amazing, and I dont expect anything less. Then we headed to Olive Garden! Thinking 4:30pm would be an early enough time to sneek in there for a V-day Dinner... but it was definitaly NOT! It was hour wait and in the mean time we sat in the car watching a movie on a little Ipod Touch. The dinner was fabulous and we've now claimed Olive Garden as our 'home away from home'!
Personally I love Valentines Day, and I just enjoy all the love and red and pink and hearts and fun candies! I think what made this holiday (and all the others) so special was because of my Mom. She made everything so much fun and exciting and something to look forward to. I always get a little treat from her for every little holiday and I really enjoy it. Thanks Mom! From Mom this year we got cute Vday dish towels that say 'sweethearts' on it, some candy and our California Reception pics/dvd (that finally got done after 5 months!) Anyways... I love holidays and celebrating with the person I love most, my husband Aaron Mark. He's so wonderful and fun to have around. He always is making jokes and putting a smile on my face. I apprieciate all he does for me and the time he puts into being thoughtful because he knows I enjoy those little things in life that he does for me. I love him and don't want to spend any holiday, any year, any day, or any second without him by my side! MWAH!!
Hope everyone had a great Vday and I love you all! :)
1 comment:
i have noticed that you never wear matching socks! haha
Post a Comment