Saturday, February 28, 2009

California Dreamin'

Okay, I've cracked... and It's only been 8 weeks since we moved here!! Me & Aaron are already talking about what we're going to be doing in california when we move there in July, and I just can't take it anymore! And with me now having a job, I will most likely not be able to get a couple days off work to visit my family. which makes me even more depressed! It's funny becuase before we moved to Idaho I wanted to move there so badly and couldnt wait... now it's the other way around! Every now and then I'll put up a sunset picture from our San Clemente backyard just so I can feel like i'm there in spirit, but it just doesnt quite do the trick. Well, as for now I can dream of the warm 85 degrees, laying out on sandy beaches and wearing my rainbow sandals! Here are some breathtaking photos of our backyard in San Clemente :)





No comments: