Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Things I was doing 10 years ago:
3rd grade was a great year!!
All-star softball athlete (yah right!)
Acted out scenes from Titanic with my sister and neighbor
Danced to the SPICE GIRLS and NSYNC many many times
SAVED BY THE BELL-in love with Zach Morris!


5 things on my To-Do list today:
Add some kind of update on my blog since apparently i'm addicted
mail birthday presents to my sweet 3 year old sister PJ!
FIND A JOB!
grocery shopping, oh joy.
maybe pick up a new book!


5 foods that I LOVE:
CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone who knows me or my husband, knows I'm obsessed with cheese and have it everyday.
Greek gyros-delicious and different!
Since moving back to Idaho, I miss REAL southern california mexican food!!
Taco Salad
Jack-in-the-Box $5 salad!


5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
Buy my parents a house in Utah
Go to college
buy my husband a truck!
travel around the world!
children college accounts

No comments: