I am so excited to try and write all the fabulous places I have been in my lifetime and what I did there! Hope you'll find this just as fascinating as I do....
California, born and raised in Southern California and visited San Francisco, Hollywood, Los Angeles, and many of the famous beaches!
Utah (duhh, what mormon hasnt?), visited many family members, camped, got married, family reunions, and many other things!
Colorado, the Alpine Slides & visiting family
Nevada, Las Vegas visiting family and friends and once stayed at the Mandalay Bay Resort for an expensive birthday party!
Oahu, Hawaii!! Amazing Family vacation for 8 long days in the sun, visiting Pearl Harbor, the amazing beaches, the Honolulu Temple, and the Polynesian Culture Center! I want to go back :)
Arizona, family vacation to Sedona (amazing!) visited other family members in Pheonix and Gilbert, and riding on Uncle's horses in his backyard
Illinois, visited family in downtown Chicago! Seen the Sears tower and other historical sites.
New York, on mine and aarons honeymoon! Visited Yankee stadium, Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Stomp performance downtown, Times Square!, Central Park, Manhattan Temple, American Museum of Natural History, SOOO many things!
I love being able to say I've done all these things! And soon I will be able to add Scotland on my list! Whoop whoop! As I continue on in my life I hope to see many wonders of the world that God created so I can have a greater apprieciation of them and also to just be blown away by the amazingness of the worlds wonders! Some places I hope to go to and do there are:
Backpacking trip around Europe
Lay on the sands of the Mediterranean Sea
Visit the cities my Husband served in in Ukraine on his mission
See the historical Church sites in Missouri, New York, and other places in the U.S.
The Great Wall of China
The Holy Land (Isreal)
a lot of countries in Africa, South Africa, Sudan, Ethiopia, Ghana, Zimbabwe, Kenya. Mostly to try to help and do what I can for the people in those countries that are suffering and need life essentials.
See Alaska and Canada by cruise then camp, hike, and fish
and many many others!!
No comments:
Post a Comment