and finally......

2010 will bring something different for us:
1. Aaron will graduate from BYU Idaho July 2010
2. we will move back to Southern California permanently
3. I will start going to Marinello Beauty College around September
4. Possibly a trip to Washington D.C.
5. Compelete our 2nd year of marriage!
but most of all we're happy about the things that will not be changing...
We love eachother more than the day we got married, and... well thats about it! haha We love our life together and are so happy that we can be successful in the things we choose to do. We're happy we have education, health, and family. 2010 will be a great year!
1 comment:
Aubrey That is so exciting that you are going to go to beauty school!! The beauty school I went to just became a Marinello school! I am excited for you.... doing hair is such a fun job I love it!! Very flexible once you have kids ;)
Post a Comment