Sunday, January 24, 2010

Success for 2 reasons

In exactly 24 hours I will see my handsome hubby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I have missed him so so much, it's been much harder than I thought. We have not been apart this long since we got married, but before when we were dating we were apart for 8 weeks. Being apart is TORTURE! I never want to do it again... but life doesnt always go MY way, as it should :)

I have spent about 3 days at my mother-in-laws house, just chilling, making dinner, putting together a receipe book, went to church... all the other times I have been sitting on my couch at home watching CNN updates on Haiti and looking up receipes that I want to try. I have been thinking I might want to put together my own reciepe book... I guess I better get cooking right?! Yesterday I made my first cheesecake. Originally it was meant to be a lemon cheesecake but I didnt put enough lemon juice in it, which worked out for me because I just went and got some raspberry juice/topping and it tasted delicious! And to my suprise, everyone loved it. Maybe I'm not so bad at cooking or baking then I thought :)

I also have a job interview on wednesday at my brother-in-laws job, from what I hear it's pretty dang easy, but it pays better than most jobs in this area. So I hope I get it... since it's my only option right now... Walmart hates my guts because I call so much about a job and I dont want to work back at the hotel because I'll only get $7.00/hour and 20 hours a week, IF that.

Anyways, I am just happy that I Aaron is coming home tomorrow and I will have my life back! I love him & cannot live without him any day of my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i absolutely loved your cheesecake! great job! i hope you got my email...i asked if you would send me the recipe for the cheesecake and for Denise's parmesan chicken. thanks!