Friday, January 22, 2010

HOPE FOR HAITI


I'm watching Hope For Haiti Now... it didnt hit me til just now how this has affected everyone in the world. I just was thinking this is a horrible thing that has happened but it will die down and we'll all move on with our lives. But no, I dont think that is going to happen. Can you think how many people have just gone to heaven now... how many people now are being converted to the Gospel in paradise... can you just see them walking into those heavenly gates hundreds at a time... What a vision. I am so happy for those people that will hear the gospel now, but at the same time their poor families are lost without them.

So many people are asking why? But the answer is to bring us all closer to God. People forget God and that He is everything to us... Its so sad to see the pain and hurt that these types of devastations can bring, but at the same time people are turning to God which is what He wants. And if this is the only way to do it... well...

So many hollywood stars and famous people are involved in the aid and that is so good to see because all the other times we just see them looking glamerous and all, but they really do have hearts and they really do help out more than I ever could.

I hope for Haiti to rebuild and to feel God watching over them. I hope they feel the love that so many people have for them.










PLEASE DONATE! HOPEFORHAITINOW.ORG OR 1-877-99-HAITI
and you can also donate through the LDS church website at

https://secure3.convio.net/ldsp/site/Donation2?df_id=1861&1861.donation=form1&s_src=14703

No comments: