Aaron and I are truly praying for the people of Haiti. What a horrible devastation. Not that it has affected us directly... but it IS the only thing on TV these days. Watching the videos of bodies on the ground, sheets over the bodies, legs trapped under cement walls... it is really hard to see. It just doesn't seem like a reality, but to those people it is. I'm glad to hear help is on the way, but for most of the people it is to late.



We felt really good when we donated through text message, but they need a lot more in order to save lives. We texted HAITI to 90999, and it automatically deducted $10 and donated to Haiti relief funds.
It is scary to think more things like these will happen. The whole world is on their feet ready to help but little do they know they need to plan for future devastation. I hope I am ready when California falls off the map!
No comments:
Post a Comment